The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Morning All

Just a quick entry to say Welcome to our Challenge and I love the lists which are coming in. I would like to Thank everyone for stepping up for a Challenge and I sure hope we all have fun with it.  I have sent out a few invites which have not been accepted for one reason or another, but if you still want to sign up and it has been a while since you commented so, please check your Junk box because sometimes that's where the best stuff goes...it will come in from : aneyeforthreads@live.ca just so you know...

2 comments:

  1. I would love to join this up for a challenge since I have many WIPs and UFOs in my stash bin.

    socialsue

    a4x4aspect@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I found this challenge through my friend, Babs, blog... I am a newbie blogger but I do have hundreds of UFO's so I think I need to finish a few :)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing