The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Joyce's April 1 update on challenges pieces

1.     Red Birds-Marie Barber-Just Cross Stitch Magazine Nov/Dec Issue 2011
 “Hallelujah” ornament-#8 2011 series LittleHouse Needleworks

1.     Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking – Gold Collection Kit
1.     Garden Of Joy-Friendly Stitchers Sal 2009
completed  33   Squares Of 52
1.     September Weather Poems-Britian’s #1 Crossstitch Magazine
1.     - Vermillion November Snowman Series -Stitched Jan ,Mar, April, May, Dec.
1.     March-Jonquil Flower Of The Month series – Ellen Maurer Stroh-Stitched  Jan and Feb

1.     Christmas Card for 2014-Stitching  Heavenly Host” Collection(4)-Joan Elliott 

  1.     Christmas Animals – Heaven And Earth

  1.     “F” -Stitcher’s  Alphabet – BrooksBook-Stitched A B C D E

  1.     Noel 2009 Sal-Novalee2.Com

  1.     Texas Happy Hour-Redbird Designs

  1.     April 2013 Doodle Series-– Blueladie Designs –Stitched  Jan,  Feb, March

  1.     “February” Calendar Girl Series-Littlehouse Needleworks

That's a wrap.
Joyce Frank
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com


26 comments:

  1. Great progress Joyce, love the redbirds patten so beautiful.
    I need to post an update.
    Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, you have been busy! Love the one with the cowboy boot and wine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this idea! I have many WIPs but have not yet reached 15. Give me a few more months... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great designs and talented stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful how creative people are! All of them are full of colorful life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Joyce! I found your blog through Catherine tonight. I will have fun looking through all of your stitches. Lots of great stitches in this post. Love the Texas one. My friend Mary and I have started a new blog and we would love for you to come by for a visit. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belíssimos trabalhos que muito apreciei.
    Parabéns.
    Abraço amigo.
    Juvenal Nunes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must have been so fun.

    https://www.alyinwanderland.com/2022/02/cute-grunge.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you blog admin for creating this platform for everyone to express and write on, I want to tell someone today that If you are reading this and you are suffering from any kind of human disease, God just heard your prayer,Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp:+2348149277967.
     I was so very sick when I came across someone telling a story of his life on how Dr Itua gave his dead life back to her, Her Name was Achima Abelard A Germany lady.
    Dr Itua helped me to cure my Bladder cancer, I took his treatment for 3 weeks and I was cured completely. He resides in west Africa but I ordered his herbal medicines through Mail which I received within 5 days. I was also instructed on how I will drink it for 3 weeks to cure which I did totally. I'm well now.
    I think this Dr Itua is A GOD sent from heaven because i have heard several times that there is no cure but Dr Itua surprises me, put joy on my face.if you are suffering from,Bladder cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Multiple myeloma,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian cancer,Hepatitis,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Sinus cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Colon-Rectal Cancer,Chronic Fatigue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2023/03/what-to-look-for-when-choosing-senior-school.html

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing