The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, September 2, 2013

August Progress on WIPs

The Alphabet Samplings Book-With My Needle

 The Library-Littlehouse Needleworks
Red birds-Marie Barber-JCS nov/dec 2011


The Halloween House-Ursula Michaels

Letter E-The Stitchers Alphabet-Brooks Books
A-D stitched

September Weather Poems-
Britian's #1 Crosstitch Magazine 2000 series

Noel 2009-Novalee2.com Tablerunner

Christmas Animals-Heaven and Earth

Garden of Joy-SAL Friendly Stitchers Group
28 squares of 52 stitched

November Snowman-Vermillion series
Jan Feb March April May & Dec stitched

March Flower of the Month Ellen Maurer Stroh

Jan and Feb stitched
This was my August Progress on my WIP challenge items
Joyce
 

1 comment:

  1. O.K. Joyce I am inspired to get pictures of my wips posted I did manage to get a few things done that I started last year and years ago, I love all of your progress great work, I love the Birds I found th magazine with the pattern and will start this after I get all my wips done hahaha maybe I'll start it in the winter months.
    Lovely work you have done.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing