The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Really late posting my Challenge finishes

First I had computer problems, I tried everything to get my computer to work I tried many times and gave up and called the Local tech guy, he was wonderful and such a brain about this computer stuff, I now have a new computer and laptop I wanted a new laptop mine was seven years old, he was amazed it lasted that long.
Now the things I finished lately from my Up For A Challenge are as follows.
I started this long ago it is the Heirloom Santa Series Von Claus #P923 this is done on perferted paper, I want to have a small Santa tree for my dining room I just need about 20 more Santas then I can display them on my tree soon, I already have about 10 Santas done from the past.
 
 
Next I stitched and finished Drawn Threads Simple Sampler this is a smal stitched project that will go on a small box to hold my needles and things. I used leftover threads from other projects, I just hate throwing things out that are useful.
 
I worked on a project from 2011, this was a class project from Jeannette Douglas Three Pines Sampler, it has many different stitches on it I hope to have this done by the fourth of july, I will post a picture as soon as I get done, I do really need to start posting more often.
Happy Stitching to you all.
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
 
To my friends in Canada
Happy Independance Day on the First of July

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing