The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Finally I hav an almost finish from my 15 WIPS, all I hav left to do on this is the back stitching and the upper two corners.
I love this Santa and animals,  I am going to add large tassels and  a braided cord to hang, no picture frames for this Santa.
I bought the started kit at a retreat over a year ago, someone else started it they did not want to finish it so 5.00 dollars at the auction and it was mine.
I will be starting on another WIP 15 this week-end, I am way behind on all of my challenge WIPS.
I am in a Blackbird Designs Exchange and need to get that done by oct. 17, wish me luck.
I do hope more of you start posting your WIPS, I like to see what everyone is doing.

Happy Stitching
diamondc
Catherine









































 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work! Don't feel bad but at least you have an almost finish! Me I have not been stitching much lately. I was in a slump but decided to get back into the 100 stitch Challenge and that is helping right now :) Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing