The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, March 26, 2012

This is my progress on Romeo and the Chicks, I am going to turn this into a pillow for a chair in the kitchen, it has lots of changes of colors it can be challenging, this is a Leisure Arts pattern I won it last year at retreat in  the stash reduction auction, the only stitching on this piece was the chick on the far right (in red) why the owner wanted to get rid of it is a question no one wants to answer I love this pattern, she started it and lucky me won the threads pattern and the started project.
I hope to have this finished soon.

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. very nice!

    it will really look good on a pillow.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, too sad they didn't get to finish it themselves. I hope they see your finish and are jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing