The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Projects for 2012

I want to say Thank You to Jayne for continuing the challenge into 2012 since like a few others my 2011 list only had about 3 finishes checked off. I have entirely too many BAP's in the works and the 2011 list was way too ambitious for me. With that in mind, I am only listing 4 wip's. (I have lots more than 4!) Two are smaller or need less work to finish and the other 2 are much bigger. I will add more if I get the opportunity as the year progresses.
1. Emmanuel's Song - Shepherd's Bush
2. The Flax Sampler - The Sampler House
3. Keep the Spirit - Debbie Mumm
4. A Most Noble Pursuit
I have enjoyed seeing all the 2011 finishes even if I haven't been very good about commenting.
DonnaTN

1 comment:

  1. I only finished 11 I am sad I still have many to go I am going to add last years four remaining and add 11 more from this year these are all works in progress some from many years ago.
    Please include me in this years challenge.
    Thank-you
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing