The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My partial list for 2012

Since I didn't stitch much last year - life just plain old got in the way - I thought I would do a partial list and then add to it as I finish these projects.


A Papillon mystery design - garden
Drawn Thread Seasons into a bellpull
Dutch Beauty - finish top row
Garden Gate - Shepherd Bush
Last page of Quaker Christmas
Quaker design - A Mon Ami Pierre
Rain Rain
Sanctuary
Succulent Strawberry - crewel work
The Potting Shed - Shepherd Bush
Tic Tac Toe - needlepoint piece for my husband
Williamsburg Remembered needlecase
Witches Hollow

Happy New Year,

Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing