The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 23, 2012

My Bad!!!!

I have not stitched much on my 2011 Challenge and no! never finished one!  I am a new Grandma to two sweet grandsons born within 6 months of each other the end of 2011.   Very busy with them since my daughters were moving to PA and VA.  Now, I am a lonely Grandma till I can get the time to visit.  So I am back to stitch.  I am going to change my challange somewhat.  Here is my list
1. Frederick the Literate by Dimensions
2. Snoozin by Stoney Creek
3. Lavender Moon by Haed
4. Masquerade Storykeep by Haed
5. Cocker Spaniels Watching Birds by me
6. Witches of Booville by Stoney Creek
7. Feline Fascination by Dimensions
8. Harvest Helpers by Stoney Creek
9. Gardens Like Quilts by Stoney Creek
10. Naptime Dragon by Kustom Krafts
11. Majestic Beauty by Kustom Krafts
12. Autumn Gathering Place by Stoney Creek
13. Max in the Zinnias by Kustom Krafts
14. Late Spring by Kustom Krafts
15. Snowed in Kitten Ornament by Dimensions
Sure hope this is a better year for me.
Happy Stitching

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I only finished one last year and didn't do much on the others. Good luck this year. I will keep my toes crossed for both of us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices to work on I did submit my works in progress I am almost finished with one that was started a while ago.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing