The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Remember Me?

Well, let's just say that I have been better at meeting my stitching challenge than I have been at posting about it....however, I finished my list and at this point in December my list may just be complete.

1. Country Cottage Needleworks "Merry Christmas Ornaments"
2. SamSarah "Pin Tin-Pin Cushion."
3. The Sampler Girl "Thanksgiving Place Pillows."
4. LHN "Always and Forever."
5. Blue Ribbon Designs "Tiny Trees And Gifts For Thee."
6. Blackbird Designs "Mother's Honor Due."
7. LHN "The Gathering Room."
8. LHN "Red, White and Bloom."
9. Dutch Treat Designs "Bless Our Home."
10. Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square."
11. Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too."
12. Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."
13. Little House Needleworks "A Stitcher's Prayer."
14. Told In A Garden "The Quilting."
15. Glory Bee "Give Thanks."

Not all of these were UFOs, but they were all to the point of being kitted up but forgotten, and "Thank you" to Jayne for both this wonderful challenge and for her role in allowing me to begin 2012 without one UFO hiding in my closet!

Does this make me no longer "Challenged?" <3=+)

Hugs,
Ma Teakettle

1 comment:

  1. Skinny chance Missy, once your in your in and for some strange reason I think we will always have our little challenges there.
    Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing