The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, December 30, 2011

My 2011 Challenge List

Here was my list. I completed 16 of the 31 listed. And of those only 2 of them were WIP. But, I did get 52 finished this year. Somehow I ended up with more WIP's heading into 2012 than I started with in 2011. 

Dirty Snowmen - Notforgotten Farm

Bluebird - Blackbird Designs
Pumpkins - LHN

Snow - Bent Creek
Peace on Earth - LHN
Christmas Snow - Waxing Moon

Make a Wish - Forever Friends
Snowmen Photobooth - Bent Creek
Cherries - LHN
Watermelon - LHN

Just a Little Autumn - San-Man Designs
Seasons - San-Man Designs
Fa La La! - Plum Pudding Needleart
Primitive Winter - Notforgotten Farms
My Love - Lavender Wings
Blessed Be - Plum Pudding Needleart
Lookin' Like Fall - Plum Pudding Needleart

I Pledge - La-D-Da
Peppermint Twist - LHN
Frosty Flakes - LHN
Olde Crow - The Stitcherhood
He's A Flake - LHN

Safe Harbour - Silhouettes - Heritage Crafts
Guiding Light - Silhouettes - Heritage Crafts
Peace on Earth - Katidid

Continue on with - 
March-April-May - HIH
September-October-November - HIH

Santa Arrives Tonight - Homespun Elegance
4th of July Bird - HIH
Ski - Twisted Threads
Colorful Sky - Mystic Stitch


In 2012, I'm attempting to not buy any new patterns. Only floss for those I have listed on my blog. Don't think I'll be joining you for 2012. I'm weak when it comes to starting new patterns! lol


Have a safe and Happy New Year! 
Denise @ Riverside Stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing