The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Joyce's Weekly update

Stitched a little more on my WIPs challenge pieces.
Garden of Joy Friendly Stitches 2009 SAL. I added a square with a boot and puppy.
 November Snowman by Vermillion
My camera batteries died, so I scanned it, not very good, sorry.
Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky getting so much done, how do you do it at this time of year?
    Nice job.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. That is a great suggestion about watering plants in the garage on winter holidays...never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing