The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Two finishes

This one of my 15 I am so glad to have her done she is a Judy Dalvit pattern she was a needlepoint pattern converted to cross stitch, I did her on 28 count and finished her off as a stand-up for my Easter display I worked on her a long time I picked her up and put her down many times this pattern is from the Stitchers Worls march 2001 issue, there are three more Judy Dalvit patterns of three little bunnys they are so cute I may do them sometime after I get caught up with my other stitching.

This is another Up For A Challenge finish I love this pattern it was given to me by my friend Cindy thank-you Cindy.
I did this on 32 count one over one.

I hope all is well with you
Blessings Catherine
diamondc

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing