The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fantasy Triptych Progress - 9-10

Progress on Fantasy Triptych - Panel 2 - The Castle.  I got a little bit more done on the Castle which is where you see part of it done.  I am stitching on this today. 

Thanks for looking...enjoy.....

Linda K

3 comments:

  1. Linda: This is coming along so well I am so jealous I do wish I had more time to stitch, I am looking forward to seeing the finish.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda!

    Ok so I can't join your challenge because I don't have 15 UFO's however, I still had to become a follower. Seeing how determined you are and seeing all your beautiful projects coming to completion is just so motivating and awe inspiring!

    Keep up the good work, I'm truly going to enjoy watching your progress.

    Big hugs
    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your wonderful work, I congratulate you for all your talents. I would like to further describe what I think but I am a francophone who translated her English by software.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing