The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Let's Bounce" - Disney

















I finally finished Disney-"Let's Bounce" which was one of my 15 challenges. The left is the finished design. The middle is the bottom half of the design up close and the far right is the upper half of the design. I haven't figured out how to transfer photos from my IPhone to the computer yet.


Design is stitched on 18ct aida and DMC threads.

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute I love Disney anything.
    Nice work.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!! I did this one and it was a bear to finish. I swear that Tigger kept wiggling and throwing my stitching off.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing