The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, July 4, 2011

A Little Update

I've been working on 2 different projects the last 2 weeks. This past week I got the itch to do some specialty stitches so I pulled out SB Emmanuel's Song (above) which has languished too long in the wip pile. This week I finished up the darker green on the band of words and the 4 bands after that. I started the next band this afternoon.

I also made a bit of progress in LHS Bee Sampler (below). I actually have bees now! We'll see where the next few weeks lead. I'm having fun stitching during these hot days!

DonnaTN

3 comments:

  1. Donna: I love both of your finishes but the LHN is my favorite I did this last, it is so pretty when finished.
    Thank-you for sharing.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for contacting you in this round-about way, but I noticed on the mennonite girls can cook recipe blog that you said you use frozen hashbrowns for potato salad. This REALLY intrigues me. Do you boil them? bake them? Please tell me more. My email is coleen(at)mtaonline(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your projects are looking so lovely Donna. I have that LHN pattern on my wishlist...it is so pretty! I just love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing