The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Update on WIP this past week

 Monday, I stitched on Joy To The World ornament #10 in the LHN 2010 series
 Tuesday, I stitched on Dec Snowman-Vermillion. I almost have it done, only a little left on the hat and then the face.
 I stitched a BBQ Grill in the next square of my Garden of Joy Friendly Stitchers SAL 2009
 I started over on Christmas Animals Heaven and Earth as the first one that I started was not centered correctly and I would not have enough room at the top for the tree.
 I completed my 11th Christmas Card for this year.
My picture of Aug that I am stitching on did not come out good, so here is the picture from the magazine of the July and August Weatherpoems. I am almost ready to do the words.
Happy stitching
Joyce C F / Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing