The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Hi all!

Thanks to a fellow WIP stitcher here who brought up the fact that we're at the midway point of the year, I've gone back to the Witch on the Broom. Once I finish her it'll be my 8th Finish.
I've taken creative license and stitched the border differently. The witch, her broom and cat are backstitched. I think it'll look great as a pillow.

I'm pretty sure I have 2 more WIP's to go. One will have to be started over because I took 40ct linen and stitched it with 2 threads! This was before I became acquainted with the higher count linen. As I was stitching I kept thinking why is this so hard to stitch? DUH! Obviously I don't read directions because on the chart it says '1 over 2'!

Here's to a happy day for all!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like she's ready to fly-away.
    Goodjob!

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing