The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday June 19th Update

Joyce C F / TX update
 I completed the 11th ornament of the 2010 Littlehouse Needleworks series. Almost made it throught the 2010 series. This is "Joy to the World". I did it on 14 ct light green aida and attached it to the green fabric with a blanket stitch.
My Feb. Violet by EMS is progressing nicely. The colors are so pretty.
My Dec Blue Snowman is finished only needing to add the lettering and I will be able to frame it and add to my collection of Vermillion series of snowmen.

 My Garden of Joy now has an Apple Tree in it. This is a fun stitch.
 I have started for the third time this piece, Christmas Animals by Heaven and Earth. The first two tries were not started as they should have been. I will finish this piece as it is really neat.
Another Christmas Card for 2011 has been started. My friends look forward to my stitched cards at the holidays.
I also stitched on two new pieces started this year. The Alphabet Sampling Book by With My Needle and The Old West by LittleHouse Needleworks
Happy stitching and good luck on all of your WIPS this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing