The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Do Have A Small Update!

I have been working on Fred this week but not much done.  It has been a very busy few weeks here.  My oldest daughter Jen just had a baby boy!  This past week I find out my middle daughter Kristina is expecting in October.  My birthday was yesterday!  So been having a busy month of May!!
You can see I am now stitching the owl and another book.  Everyone is doing a great job on their WIPs!  Happy Stitching : )

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday a day late, congratulayions on the new baby and the baby to be, your stitching is coming along very nicly, I look forward to seeing the finished piece, I am still trying to get in the swing of things on my challenges, finally I did some stitching on Give Thanks yesterday, hopefully I can keep up the pace.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing