The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Terri's 1st Finish

I have finished Monopoly Yayyyy lol. I am so happy so that is my first finish of the year :) Only 15 more to go :) The next one on the list now is Oriental Courage here is what it looks like now:

5 comments:

  1. Great finish. I love it. Very good stitching.
    Good stitching on your next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on this BIG finish! Very very nice... I have a friend doing it also, but I do not believe she is close to finishing... Good work! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday I am going to do the Monopoly Game piece.
    I am curious about the Oriental Courage piece I look forward to seeing it finished.
    Thank-you for sharing
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your Monopoly. I was sooo glad to finally finish mine as well! Your oriental courage is looking good, look forward to watching this one grow.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing