The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday May 15 Update.

Joyce C F/TX update
 Here is my progress for this past week. Thaks for this challenge for 2011, I have been able to keep my rotation going and even started a couple of new WIPs. The Alphabet Sampler Book-With My Needle is a new one for this year. Then I stitched on The Library LHN, Feb Violet EMS, started the next one in the 2010 LHN ornament series Joy to the World. Only have one more of the 2010 series All is Calm to do now, Vermillion Dec. Snowman, Best Wishes Greeting Card and the 2009 Noel SAL Table Runner.







No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing