The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1st Finish!! LOL


I finially finished my BBD design for my mom for Mother's Day. I stitched it using WDW Iris. I added my Grandma (moms mom) initinals and the year she was born; her and mom were very close and I know Mother's Day is still difficult for her.

I switchedd it around a little so I added some of my Grandma's buttons. I know she'll love it.

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors. I am sure she will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy dancing for you on your first finish. A finish is a finish and yours is beautiful and your mom is going to love it with her mom's buttons on it :)
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. It is very pretty.
    A neat gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely very pretty and soft colors congratulations on the total finish.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo that is such a pretty finish and well done :) love mouse xxxxx
    www.talesofastitchingmouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finish for a nice reason. Congrats!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the first finish! It is quite lovely--that is a great thread color! Hugs, Maggee

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing