The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Progress Pics

More Progress on Fantasy Triptych - Panel 2 - Section 3.  The First Half of the Castle is completely stitched now.  I just have a few back stitches to do yet and than this will be completely finished - the First Half of the Castle anyways.  I have started to stitch the Top border now for this section.  When I get this whole section done than I will go onto Section 6 which is the water section. 

Beyond Spring Gate by Thomas Kinkade - Progress.  I am stitching this on 14 Count White Aida Material using the Threads from the Kit. 

Thanks for looking...enjoy....

Linda K

2 comments:

  1. Wow--that is looking great Linda! Cannot wait to see more on BOTH of them! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Thomas Kinkade. I have stitch one and plan to do more. You are doing a great job.
    Also you are doing another great job on the first pictured piece.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing