The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

My next finish!

I believe this is my 7th finish:




I'm not sure this freebie from BBD had a name but I've been calling it the Blackbird Sampler. Stitched on 28ct amber linen with GAST Black Crow. Instead of Alma's initials, or mine, I put XO because I love BBD designs and blackbirds (ravens). It looks much better in person. And is much bigger than the usual freebie!

I now have 3 WIP's left. And they're small and will be finished this year. So I'm rewarding myself with a big start. It may be on the WIP list for 2012!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your seventh finish i am not that far along hopfully soon, very pretty finish I love Blackbird Designs.
    catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven finishes...great job!

    I love BBD, too. That has been most of what I've stitched so far this year...but mostly new starts. Not doing well on WIP list!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! You are finishing up nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing