The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, March 7, 2011

wip five progress..... The America Pillow~~~

With my basket still overflowing with MANY works in progress, this is the one that "floated" to the top to be worked on next~  Hopefully this will be my fifth 2011 completion....I hope it will be a March finish~~


Here is where things stood as of Jan 1, 2011.....



And, here is how things are after yesterday's rainy day stitch-in progress....

The America Pillow
Handwork Primitives
32 ct Belfast Autumn Fields
Victorian Motto overdyed flosses

Back to stitching..... Faye

1 comment:

  1. Faye: I have never seen this pattern before, how beautiful it is hurry I want to see the finished item, very nice work.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing