The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 20th update.





























I have been really busy at work, as a tax preparer for a CPA. My stitching is how I unwind in the evenings. Yes, I am still keeping my 15 WIP in rotation. Pictured are the LHN Under the Tree ornament-2010, Thanksgiving table runner, Best Wishes Greeting Card, The Library LHN, Garden of Joy 2009 Friendly stitchers SAL, EMS Feb. Violet, and a July 4th ornament.
Joyce C F/ TX







No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing