The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Finish Number Four

This piece, halfway done, had been languishing in the bottom of my project rotation pile unworked on for about a year. I took it out, put it in my rotation three weeks ago, and got it done the other day. Four down, eleven to go!

1 comment:

  1. Nice finish. I am always interested in seeing people's needlepoint projects because I don't do it myself. Will you frame this, or what?

    Congrats on four finishes.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing