The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

See the Star Finish

Here's my second pre-2011 WIP finish of the year. It's See the Star by Monika Buro and was a stitchalong in my German group, Sticklounge. It's only taken me 27 months to finish! - Meg Welch in Uruguay (for now)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your second finish. What a pretty combination of borders and motifs.

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish. I really love your colour combination. It's one of my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's gorgeous - wish I could read German so that I could join the group :-) Do you know if the chart's available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design and your colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing