1. Dutch Treat Designs "Bless Our Home."
2. Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square."
3. Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too."
4. Blue Ribbon Designs "Hugs and Kisses."
5. Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."
I am happy with my January progress, though I had the frog hanging out at my house more than I appreciated.
My goal for February is to turn two of my WIPs into Finishes, and to then begin "A Stitcher's Prayer" and "The Quilting," which are numbers 6 & 7 on my Challenge List. I am planning to continue using a 5 WIPs rotation.
Here's to February, and Thanks to Jayne!