The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mrs. Bunny and Baby



I am so happy I finally finished the Brenda Palmer Mrs. Bunny and Baby from the Stitchers World March 2005 issue I had so much trouble I just put it down to many times and decided to get it done, I put her on the shelf and she is lovely. Brenda Palmer is a needlepoint artist this pattern was adapted for cross stitch.
She is 9 1/4 inches tall I hated the pink fabric it is 14 count that is what the pattern called for but the fabric I used is all different sized threads. On my personal page in an earlier post I have a picture of the magazine and started project I also used fuzzy thread for the heads arms and legs.
Catherine
diamondc


2 comments:

  1. wow, that is HUGE! haha. exactly what is the size of that? Good job on getting finished with old stuff =D. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Congrats on the adorable finish.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing