Well, I finally have a finish from my list. I'm finding that I don't much like my list, partly because I am in the mood to stitch little things right now, not some of the big projects that I put on my list. I guess that's the frame of mind that I am in.
Anyway, I had to make a little pincushion/pin pillow for an exchange this Saturday, so that has been completed. (I hope none of my stitching friends in the exchange are looking at this blog.) The second pincushion is from a BBD pattern that I didn't center properly and had to cut down. It was going to be made into a book, but turned into a little pincushion.
By the way, the pillow for exchange (top one) is taken from an old Prairie Schooler pattern. I substituted the word friends for the letters of the alphabet. I used Belle Soie silks (same colors) on both pincushions.