The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've Been Stitching, Finally a Post

Here is the before pic.

Can you believe it!!! I started on this WIP again last night and it felt so good to have a needle in my hand after a couple months hiatus. As you many know, I have been hooked on crocheting for the past few months and stitching has been put on the back burner. I joined Jayne's Crazy January Challenge and got no stitching done in January, but I have all year to finish up my projects so any little bit helps.
Here is the after pic. I only got a little bit done on the bottom right hand corner. This is a sampler from The Sampler Life Yahoo Group, and it is done in pages. After you finish a page you send a picture in and you get the next page. I am almost finished page 6 and will be sending my pic in for page 7 today. I know I can start on it anyway and the sampler is pretty symmetrical.

The After

7 comments:

  1. I love the colors you're using! That's going to look fantastic when it's done. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real pretty sampler, lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary..i'm a member of the Sampler Life yahoo group and i would Love to do this sampler...can you give me more info on it? How to sign up, the designer, etc.
    I've been too busy at work and with family to read all the posts for quite a while..always mean to, just can't find time.
    thanks, Joanie R.
    jdnrob@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty...wow....you are making great progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and I've joined the Yahoo group thanks to seeing this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece. Will be finished before you know it!

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!!! Wonderful progress, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing