The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally jumping in to say HI

Hi my name is Roberta and I live in Macon, GA. My life has been so crazy this past month that I haven't had a chance to present my (hopefully) WIP list to be finished this year!!

Below is my projects for finishing - they are not in any specific order. This month I am hoping to finish 'Tis the Season'.
  • A Papillon mystery design - garden
  • Drawn Thread Seasons into a bellpull
  • Dutch Beauty - finish top row
  • Garden Gate - Shepherd Bush
  • Last page of Quaker Christmas
  • Point Bonita Lighthouse box
  • Quaker design - A Mon Ami Pierre
  • Rain Rain
  • Sanctuary
  • Succulent Strawberry - crewel work
  • The Potting Shed - Shepherd Bush
  • Tic Tac Toe - needlepoint piece for my husband
  • Tis the Season
  • Williamsburg Remembered needlecase
  • Witches Hollow
Not much else to say other than hope you all have a great weekend.

Roberta

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing