The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fantasy Triptych Update

Fantasy Triptych Update

My Progress on Fantasy Triptych by TW.  This is Panel 2 - Section 3.  I ran out of the one color but it is on it's way so I decided to do some back stitching and I love how this is coming out. 

Thanks for looking

Enjoy....

Linda K

1 comment:

  1. This is looking GREAT!!

    I have sadly neglected my finishes, and now am ready and can't find the list. I have a feeling I never printed it off, and can't locate my entry on this blog. Is there an easy way to find my list??

    cheers
    Julie (in Australia)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing