Yeah! I have a finish. This is Santa's Cookies from the JC preview issue for 2010 and I modified it. I used 14 ct red Aida and added some beads here & there. It is going to be a tuck type pillow. This is the ecstasy portion of the post. Below is the agony.
Above is the photo I posted earlier to show where I left this piece and below you will see where I am now. Look closely and you will notice a big difference...in the form of negative stitching. (That sounds nicer that ripping or frogging.)
I picked this up Saturday afternoon and started working on the border. That is when I realized that one tree, the house and all of the snowman's head were 1 STITCH OFF!!! Ordinarily, I would just make due, but since the tree and the snowman head intersect with the border and that would all be off, I decided it had to go. Moving the snowman would bring it too close to the house so out it came too. I'm going to take a cleansing breath and carry on. I will finish this; it is too cute to languish unstitched any more!