The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Yesterday was a GOOD day!

There was much happy dancing to be had yesterday. I finished not one but two projects! Neither one was a WIP. But, they are now complete - with a couple details to go.

As you can see - I didn't stitch the key hanging from his mouth.
Olde Crow
The Stitcherhood
unknown 28ct linen
DMC floss
 

Obviously, this key isn't the correct size or color. But, you get the idea. I will finish this into a pillow.

My second completion of the day will become a pin cushion. I have to go get the walnut shells and buttons. My buttons on hand just weren't making the grade. Oops - more shopping. Must help the economy! 

Bluebird
Blackbird  Designs
unknown 28ct linen
GAST - Union Blue
 Up next is an oldie - I've had the pattern since 2004. Christmas Snow by Waxing Moon. I've not worked on this linen before - I hope we get along! '0)

That's it for today kids. Have a wonderful weekend and keep stitching!
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the key idea! You must.. and you have to share a pic post-key. I have that same snowman.... hmmm... maybe he needs to come out of the to-do pile.

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing