The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Floral Sampler finished--WIP #5 for Maggee

I just finished Spring Floral Sampler by Knotted Tree Designs. I really needed to do something Spring-y... it has been so gloomy and cold of late. I used 32-count R&R Expresso, and pretty much all the colors as charted except for the yellow--used DMC744.



Though it looks like I am really flying along, NOW I must slow it down because I have some gift-y stitching to do, and the ever fateful TAXES! So, I am really going to have a test of my patience!

Till next time,

Hugs,

Maggee

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing