The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Slow Start

I've been going through my stash and these are what I have so far.

Gathering Eggs by Mirablilia
Mary Wigham, download from Needleprint
Sew Noel, by Carol from I stitch
NOEL, BHG Christmas Mag. 2004
Needlemania 2, from Samplerlife Yahoo Group
Dutch Sampler from The Gift of Stitching online magaizine
The actual finishing of
Red House in Winter
Fa La La
Merry Skater
Pear Tree
ornaments from LHN
Prairie Birds Ornaments
At least 5

This will bring me to 15.
I am finishing up a crochet project right now, so I will start on one of these by the end of the week.

Hillery

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing