The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Second piece of my collection.

Hello fellow stitchers, 
Here is the second piece.  I started this last summer.  Put it down for a while and wha la here it is again.  I love the colors.  It is a HAED. It is stitched on 25ct Linen and it is stitched over 2. One from their freebie patterns.  It is called Auroa's Garden.  I started working on it a couple of days ago.  This weekend stitching and studying will be my main objective.
Hope everyone has a good one.
Brenda J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing