The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One down, 14 to go....


....Well, as far as my WIP list goes. I keep finding more WIPS I had forgotten about!!


Last night, I did get my first WIP finished. My needlecase which was a project with my EGA chapter. I still need to do the "finishing", but the stitching is all done.


Now it's time to put some stitches in a couple of Christmas stockings. I did put some stitches in Rocky Mountain Christmas, as I'm in an SAL for that one.


Elaine B.
Deep South Texas

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Rocky Mountain Pattern. I have it but have never started...one of those someday patterns. Will look forward to seeing your progress.

    Joanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Elaine. That's cool !

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing