The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year, A New Piece

I know, this is a WIP challenge - but I like the idea of starting the new year with a new project. It's just a little piece - the Goldfinches from the Prairie Schooler leaflet # 24 - Prairie Birds

I will be finishing up a WIP today as well - not much left to do to finish up the second (of eight!) napkin for my daughter. I don't know if I said before, but they are a PAIN! Celtic knot design and hard to work on without serious focus - so, not a good project for evening stitching, which is mostly what I do.

I've been enjoying the posts with pictures - going to try to figure out how to do that soon!

Mary in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing