The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My official list

Yaya here, with my official list, in no particular order. I found every little thing, no matter how big or small, how far along, how old.

1. Don't Make Me Come Down There (almost done)
2. Everyone Brings Joy (almost done)
3. God, Family & Country - for the American Soldier Memorial (barely started)
4. Sophie - birth announcement for DgD (barely started)
5. DD afghan (crochet)
6. DS quilt (repairing it)
7. DDIL Chinese characters (little over halfway)
8. Biscornu (I am so bad, just have ONE side to finish sewing and then add the button!)
9. Mindy's thank-you piece (not sure of the name) - about halfway done
10. HAED bookmark for me (barely started)

It seems like there is one more, but right now I cannot think of it. This is not a huge list, I don't think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing