The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

my list...

Hello,

I'm new here and thanks for letting me in! My name is Marleen, living in Belgium. I'm 45years old, have a husband, 3 sons and 3 cats.

Here is my list for the challenge...

01 CHAToyant - alice and co
02 Chinese blessing - pinn
03 Dancing tulips - derwentwater designs
04 Gothic rose - HAED
05 growth rings - ink circles
06 histoire de chats - un chat dans l'aiguille
07 the celtic garden - chatelaine
08 the king's vegetable garden - chatelaine
09 wish upon a star - anchor
10 the bramble and the rose - ink circles
11 Dreams come true - design works
12 a love song - the stitch company
13 Cirque des Cercles - ink circles
14 meowy christmas - dimensions
15 rhapsody in blue - the stitch company

happy stitching!
Marleen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marleen,
    Welcome to the blog, I look forward to seeing some pictures of your wips!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing