The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My list...

Hey everyone, I just posted a progress pic on my first start on my blog at thebusybeehive.wordpress.com . Here is my list. I had such a hard time narrowing this down, but I think it's a pretty solid list at this point.


1- Time and Season Sampler by Moira Blackburn
2- The Marriage of Minds by Drawn Thread (WIP)
3- It's Berry Time by Blackbird Designs
4- Jenny Bean's Christmas Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler (WIP)
5- Christmas Eve by Prairie Schooler (WIP)
6- 'Tis the Season by Blackbird Designs (WIP)
7- Nativity Lineup by The Trilogy
8 thru 11- Pear Tree, Snowy Pines, Winter Sheep, Red House in Winter... all by Little House Needleworks
12- Planting Kindness Sampler by Prairie Schooler (WIP)
13- Peacock Pin Pillow by Beehive Needleworks
14- Judah Hayle Pin Pillow in SANQ (WIP)
15- Strawberries Forever by Told in a Garden (WIP)

You'll notice that I've mixed new starts with WIPs. Some of these WIPs have languished in my cupboard for a long time. I may start other items too, but I feel I'll be successful with this challenge if I can finish the WIPs in this list, and make great headway on the others listed.

Have a great day everyone!

LauraB
StitchinManiac
http://thebusybeehive.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing