The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Last And Final List...

It took me a bit of time really going through my stash and deciding which were really UFO's and which were just kitted up "wanna do's," but I now have my list organized and I have started working again on 1-5, and will make my way through my list, as I go.

1. Dutch Treat Designs "Bless Our Home."

2. Blue Ribbon Designs "A Sampler In The Square."

3. Little House Needleworks "Home Of A Needleworker Too."

4. Blue Ribbon Designs "Hugs and Kisses."

5. Blue Ribbon Designs "My Sewing Sampler."

6. Little House Needleworks "A Stitcher's Prayer."

7. Told In A Garden "The Quilting."

8. Little House Needleworks "The Gathering Room."

9. Glory Bee "Give Thanks."

10. Rosewood Manor "Quaker and Quilts."

11. Blue Ribbon Designs "Tiny Trees And Gifts For Thee."

12. Little House Needleworks "Always and Forever."

13. Continue with my BBD (2011 Rounds) Exchange commitment.
14. Continue with my LHN 2011 Monthly Ornament SAL commitment.

15. Make a START on Mary Wigham's Sampler before year's end.

 XOXO to Jayne
and
Good Luck to all :)

Ma Teakettle

2 comments:

  1. well missy buns,,, you cant start a new one till you shovel all that snow silly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...at this rate I'll be digging out til spring! ;)

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing