The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 31, 2011

My first WIP finish!!

This is my first official finish of a WIP leftover from before. It is the only biscornu I will ever do. I enjoyed the stitching part but not the putting-together part. I felt as thought I needed another hand or something. I do like the way it turned out though.







I am also almost finished with another one, the one that says "Everyone brings JOY to this house." I am finishing up the house itself, then I will frame it and post a photo.

I LIKE this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing