The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lyssa's WIPS

Ok after many times of rummaging through my stash...I have come up with the follow WIPS to work on through the year....These are in no particular order..

1.  Love from Dad  Sue Hillis
2. Wedding Sampler  Stoney Creek Designs
3.  Birth Announcement for my daughter Janlynn
4. Alla Turcca By Pelin Tezer
5. Christmas Eve By Prairie Schooler
6. Quaker Star
7. See The Stars
8. Tiger (forget the designer and name of chart)
9.  Bloomers by ink circles

This is all I can find for right now.  I will find another 6 before too long.  I just wanted to pop in with what I have come up with

I have a blog dedicated to this challenge if you would all like to peek 

Lyssa's FCJC 2011 blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing