The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenge Change

I had to change my whole challenge as I had forgotten the WIP's I most want to get done.  They are, in no particular order:
  1. Strawberry Border Sampler by Cathy Livingston
  2. Winter Hearts by Shepherd's Bush
  3. The Garden Sampler by Ramsgate
  4. Random Thoughts by Drawn Thread
  5. Exampler by Kingsland
  6. Secret Garden by Forget-Me-Nots in Stitches
  7. Family Treasure III by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum
  8. 1805 Hannah Colby Sampler from Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch & Needlework Mag.
  9. Two Friends Sampler - My Design
  10. Four Seasons Sampler by Patricia Andrle
  11. Miniature Whitework Sampler by The Sampler House
  12. Noah's Ark from Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Magazine 1987
  13. Morning Star by Kingsland
  14. Sunshine and Shadow by Prairie Schooler
  15. Caroline's Sampler by Serendipity Designs
As you might notice, I love samplers...That is one of the ways I could justify my love of cross-stitch and hang large groupings of them...They all sort of fit together in the end.  I have 60+ more projects that are MUST DO's most with chart, fabric and flosses already kitted, plus a box full of charts that are REALLY WOUILD LIKE TO DO's.  If you would like to see photos of my WIP's along with more of my project finishes, list of "Must Do's" and other projects please go to my blog at http://memoriesgardendesigns.blogspot.com/.  I am in the process of putting everything on my blog...Just give me a few days to finish the project.  Thanks for sharing and letting me share.

Peggy H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing