The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

BBD Anniversaries of the Heart

Well, I finally got some stitching in.  Last night I finished stitching the May block on Anniversaries of the Heart.  I worked a little on June today, and hope to do more this evening.

Will try to post photos tomorrow.

Love seeing all your finishes.  Looking at everyone's lists has made me wish I had put different things on my list! 

Have fun.

Bobbi

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see~~ I too am in this series as a "challenge"..... Are you doing all of them on one piece of fabric? Good job, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is this all inspirint but I realized that all the starts I'll start this year while doing the finishes from days gone by--will turn into next years list for finishies! How's that for working ahead on the behinds!

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing